This weekend is incredibly special: yesterday was National Coffee Day and the 7th Anniversary of BoiseCoffee.org, today is International Podcast Day, and tomorrow is International Coffee Day! This week’s episode discusses each of the holidays, as well as some of the defining moments of BoiseCoffee.org over its history.
- Find out more about International Podcast Day (September 30th) on their website, and with #PodcastDay on Twitter.
- Find out more about International Coffee Day (October 1st) on their website. Check out all of the events happening worldwide here.
- Coffee Studio in Meridian, Idaho is giving away a free 12oz latte to anybody who says the phrase “where love and locals meet” on October 1st.
- Awakenings Coffee House in Boise, Idaho is giving away a free 16oz cup of drip coffee to anyone who says “the birthplace of coffee is Ethiopia” on October 1st.
- Podcast recommendations:
- Check out my first post on BoiseCoffee.org. I’ve come a long way from making vampire apocalypse jokes. Wait, didn’t I make a vampire reference on this episode?
Enjoy your weekend!