Whether your Valentines Day is being spent with a significant other or alone with the new House of Cards season on Netflix, I’ve got great news: there are some awesome coffee deals to be had. The list below should help keep you on a great caffeine high throughout the day, at little or no cost.
- Starbucks is offering a buy-1-get-1 free deal on all lattes.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is having a buy-1-get-1 free on all drinks.
- Caribou Coffee is having a buy-1-get-1-free on all drinks.
- Dutch Bros. is using Valentines day to give back to local communities. Bring in canned food and make someone else’s Valentine’s Day! Bonus: free Dutch Valentines Cards here.
- While not exactly coffee, if you buy a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts, they’ll give you 12 Valentine’s Day cards – each good for one free donut! I hear these go great with a cup of joe.
- Lia Griffith is giving away some free printable Valentine’s Day coffee cup wraps. A nice last-minute touch to surprise your special someone in the morning.
If you find other freebies out there, feel free to comment and let me know. Have a great Valentines Day and enjoy your free coffee!
The Coffee Guy
During Christmas time, nothing goes with coffee better than a story.
I’ve been having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. In an effort to fix this, I decided to write a short story based on Capital Light’s Christmas song, “His Favorite Christmas Story.” If you haven’t heard it, please buy it on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify. I love this song and thought that perhaps I could build on the lyrics with my own take. I changed a few things, but kept the spirit of the song very much intact. Feel free to share this with others, and have a Merry Christmas!
Click the link below to read the story!
Continue reading A Christmas Story With Your Coffee
Happy Valentines Day! If cupid put an arrow in your heart and this day is full of hearts and rainbows for you, I hope you enjoy your cherished time with your significant other. If today looks more like Single’s Awareness Day to you, no worries! BoiseCoffee has you covered. One thing we all have in common is our addiction to coffee, and it turns out that Valentines Day is a great day to score some great deals on coffee, beans, and equipment. Here are a list of links to help you find the best deals today.
If you find something that I missed, drop it in the comments!
The Coffee Guy